Talking Horses: Saturday’s best bets plus all the latest racing news
Bogart still possesses a touch of class and could well provide another winner for Kevin Ryan’s in-form yard over a slightly shorter trip at York
• Horse racing tips: Saturday 30 May
• Dual Arc de Triomphe winner Treve wins Prix Corrida on seasonal return
Munster look to give Paul O’Connell stylish send-off against Glasgow
• Pro 12 final will be final game for France-bound veteran
• Glasgow Warriors aiming to go one better after defeat in 2014
• Gripping final to cap absorbing domestic season
Arsenal’s Arsène Wenger: ‘I don’t know where my winner’s medals are’
• Arsenal manager has lost track of his medal collection
• Frenchman still rues 2001 FA Cup final loss to Liverpool
Arsène Wenger has no intention of letting Jack Wilshere leave Arsenal
• Wenger wants midfielder at the club for his peak years
• Wilshere is not certain to start FA Cup final against Aston Villa
Bath reinvent golden era with a modern twist as Premiership final awaits
Stuart Hooper and his squad decided ‘to reconnect with what the club are all about’ – now Saracens stand between them and a first league title since 1996READ MORE...
England’s Jimmy Anderson admits surreal feeling of 400 Test wickets
• Anderson took two wickets on first day’s play to pass milestone
• Bowler credits Ben Stokes and Mark Wood for keeping him going
Rory McIlroy disappoints sell-out crowds as he misses Irish Open cut
• World No1 misses cut for a third successive Irish Open
• Padraig Harrington one off lead as he seeks second title
Nick Kyrgios ‘good and ready’ to face Andy Murray at Roland Garros
The Australian, backed by John McEnroe to be world No1 in a couple of years, oozes confidence despite losing to the Scot in three sets in Melbourne this yearREAD MORE...
From the mire of corruption, a Fifa leader emerges, it’s … Blatter
Zurich was host to football’s predictable, unedifying spectacle of Sepp Blatter’s re-election in world sport’s most rotten boroughREAD MORE...
Jessica Ennis-Hill to put body to test in heptathlon return at Hypo meeting
• Briton in first competitive event since London 2012
• Olympic champion returned to training in November after giving birth
New Zealand’s Luke Ronchi takes shine off England’s fast start
• New Zealand: 297-8
• Jimmy Anderson takes his 400th Test wicket
• Ronchi, Tom Latham and Brendon McCullum lead the reply
England v New Zealand: second Test, day one – as it happened
New Zealand recover from a dreadful start to close in on 300 after a rain-shortened opening day at HeadingleyREAD MORE...
Sepp Blatter re-elected as Fifa president for fifth term
• Blatter was endorsed by 133 of the 209 voting members
• He failed to get two-thirds majority necessary in first round
• Prince Ali Bin al-Hussein concedes before second-round vote
Sepp Blatter re-elected as Fifa president after Prince Ali Bin al-Hussein concedes defeat
Sepp Blatter gained 133 votes to Prince Ali Bin al-Hussein’s 73 in the first round of voting, not enough to secure a two-thirds majority, but the challenger conceded defeat
- Blatter re-elected as Fifa president for fifth term
- Sepp Blatter: how the great survivor won another term amid Fifa crisis
French Open 2015: day six – as it happened
There were wins for Roger Federer and Maria Sharapova in the third round at Roland GarrosREAD MORE...
Maria Sharapova beats Samantha Stosur to reach last 16 of French Open
• Russian wins 6-3, 6-4 to line up meeting with Lucie Safarova
• Roger Federer eases through but sad demise for pigeon after Hawk-Eye run-in
Trevor Bayliss asks for youthful England squad in limited-overs series
• New head coach to place emphasis on fielding prowess
• Five one-day matches against New Zealand start on 9 June
Jimmy Anderson takes 400th Test wicket for England but will he pass 500?
In dismissing Martin Guptill on the first day against New Zealand, Jimmy Anderson joined prestigious company in the all-time Test wicket-takersREAD MORE...